- Head & Neck 5000 closed to recruitment at the end of December 2014. A total of 5511 people from across 76 UK centres are taking part in the study, making Head & Neck 5000 the largest study of its kind, worldwide.
- The Follow-up Study is now underway and we currently have over a quarter of sites open.
News updates can be found on our news page
- We are sharing anonymized data from the study with researchers working on ethically approved studies. Over twenty projects have so far been approved.
- The samples collected throughout the study are in the process of being analysed. Preliminary findings on HPV results have been presented at a conference in Cape Town.
- Please keep an eye on the website for further details.