The overall objective of the study is to recruit a clinical cohort of 5,000 people with head & neck cancer and then follow up this cohort for two years.
Specifically, the objectives are to:
- Compare morbidity and mortality outcomes across different centres.
- Compare quality of life outcomes across different centres.
- Describe the individual economic cost of head and neck cancer care.
- Identify prognostic indicators for head and neck cancer.
- Create a resource for translational and applied research in head and neck cancer.